Enlisted herewith are the refund policies in the event of cancellation of order.
- Sample Not Collected (In Online Payment Case)
The entire amount paid will be refunded in the following mentioned scenarios :
- If booking has been done and there is no service provider in that area.
- If customer has done multiple bookings due to system error.
- If service provider has not made any adequate attempt to provide service.
- Sample collected but not processed
- Refund after debiting the handling charges of Rs. 200 to Rs. 300 per order if customer has requested to stop the processing after collection.
- If due to some pre-analytical and transportation issues, customers are entitled to get only 100% of the paid amount from us.
- Sample collected, processed and reported successfully.
- No refund on cancellation subsequent thereto.
- Sample collected, processed but cancelled completely by laboratory (all tests unreported) due to technical reasons
- If in case patient denies to avail the re-testing, refund will only be applicable for 60 days in the accounts, if details provided. (Account Number, Account holder Name, Bank & Branch Name with IFSC Code)
- Once refund is processed it will take 7 to 10 working days to reflect in your account.